Back in Aberdeen and autumn is definitely here! I couldn’t be more exciting for cozy knitwear, hot chocolate drinks, endless amounts of tea and of course pumpkin pies. To kick off the season, today I am sharing with you a list of things to do this autumn.
1. Go apple picking and then bake an apple pie.
2. Buy some new dark nail polish, burgundy is my favourite!
3. Visit a fall food market festival.
4. Serve soup in carved out acorn squashes.
5. Try these Halloween party recipes.
6. Get, or even better make, some mulled wine. Yum!
7. Pick some pine cones from the forest and use them as decoration on your coffee table.
8. Organise a fall night with your friends, toast some pumpkin seeds, prepare some toffee flavored popcorn and watch “Hocus Pocus”.
9. Buy a good book and read a chapter every afternoon with a cup of tea.
10. Have a bonfire in the garden and watch the sunset.
Happy evening everyone!