At the beginning of each month, I write down a list of all the things I’d like to achieve. 2020 hasn’t been the most productive year but I still quite like to write things down and keep track of my monthly goals, even if some of them are overlapping the following month’s ambitions.
Here’s what I’m hoping to achieve in December:
- Eat healthily. I have a very unbalanced diet, mainly consisting of sweets and carbs that I’m most certainly not proud of. Seeing as I’m going to indulge this Christmas, I thought perhaps now is the time to be a bit more careful and nourish my body with lots of fruit, vegs and water. Fingers crossed I manage to calm down my cravings.
- Staying on the same lane, I’d like to workout a bit this month. I gave up my workout regime back in August, and I’d like to start again with a steady flow of two workouts per week. Setting such a low bar helps me achieve the goal and not disappoint myself if I cant fit in everything with my busy schedule.
- Drink more water! I’m helpless when it comes to water consumption, I’m honestly the worst. So, I hope to drink 1.5l daily during December and I REALLY hope I keep up with it for my skin’s sake and not only.
- Finish the books I read half way, so far. Including the famous ‘Emma’ by Jane Austen. I’ve seen the movie and already know the plot but there is something ultra special when reading the book, don’t you think?
- Make an effort and dress up a bit more. No more working in my pj’s, bring on the festive clothing.
That’s all for now, do you have any December plans? Let me know in the comments below!