- comb, hairspray, bobby pins and a hairtie
- Divide your hair into two parts; get half of your hair forward and let the other half back.
- Have your front hair to the side and start creating a braid.
- Everytime you create a cross of a braid get some new hair in, in order to build a french style braid.
- Have it as loose as possible. Try not to break the braid.
- Follow the pattern until you reach the part just above your ear and secure the braid with a bobby pin.
- Apply spray and you are ready!
- Dont forget the messier it is, the better it looks.
You can do different styles such as a side messy bun, a pony tail or finish it with another simple braid.
Hope you like.