A FEW INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE KELVINGROVE ART GALLERY AND MUSEUM:
- It first opened its doors in 1901!
- It’s a free attraction and the most popular in Scotland.
- The main entrance is from the Kelvingrove park and not Argyle Street.
- During the World War II most of the museum’s valuables were hidden in secret locations.
- There is an urban myth that the architect committed a suicide by leaping from one of the towers.
- The central hall can be hired during evening times for private events.
And now, the 5 things you have to see at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum::