This is the last photo installment from my Swedish trip. Before travelling to Sweden I had this false idea that it would be a cold country with people who are strict professionals, yet I was so wrong. Sweden is the country where:
- I ate the most delicious home made bread.
- The food is fresh and organic products are not as expensive as in the UK.
- I saw the MOST stylish people…
- ….men are dressed with the latest high street fashion collection…
- and women have the tallest legs ever!
- Bad hair days is NOT a thing.
- People are funny, smiley people and are always willing to help and give directions.
- Everything works by the books-so organised!
- Nature is valued more than anything else.
- Equality is happening in all forms and cases